Old 05-09-2020, 02:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Best site to post a picture for plant ID?

David wrote:

I have become so used to using a mobile phone to send pictures (for
example over WhatsApp) that it is a long time since I have needed to post
a picture for Usenet.

The android phones I've owned have all been Google Nexus and Pixel
devices, so the "clean" android experience, maybe Samsung and co. make
things more difficult.

My camera app automatically uploads to Gooogle Photos, so when viewing
the photo (either on the phone, or on a PC) I can create a sharing link
for an individual photo ...