Old 05-09-2020, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David[_24_] David[_24_] is offline

Default Best site to post a picture for plant ID?

On Sat, 05 Sep 2020 13:25:06 +0000, David wrote:

I have become so used to using a mobile phone to send pictures (for
example over WhatsApp) that it is a long time since I have needed to
post a picture for Usenet.

Well, I can use the uk.d-i-y Wiki but that somehow seems wrong for
non-DIY things.

Recommendations please for an easy free site, if possible one that
supports an Android App so I don't have to connect the phone to the PC
to transfer the picture.

I used to use Photobucket but that morphed into a major pain with
adverts.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/smutte.../shares/2Ez874

Just to check if people can see this, and possibly ID.

Cheers

Dave R