Old 05-09-2020, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David[_24_] David[_24_] is offline

Default Plant ID please

On Sat, 05 Sep 2020 14:08:36 +0000, David wrote:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/smutte.../shares/2Ez874

I am trying out Apps and the first one suggested Oxybasis rubra.

I played with an ID site a while back (forgotten now which one) which
suggested a halucinogenic sometimes smoked with Cannabis and with
dangerous seeds.

Still trying to track back.

Anyway I was waiting for it to flower but it seems a little too rampant
so is due for removal very soon.

Two separate Apps go for Oxybasis Rubra so it looks as though the original
ID, although dangerous and exciting, was wrong.

Cheers

Dave R