Old 15-09-2020, 11:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bosch HP2200 shredder blade sharpening?

On 15/09/2020 08:35, Charlie Pridham wrote:
Anyone got any experience? they resemble a large cog with multiple
cutting edges so no flat blade you can just run a grinder over!

No idea! When you find out I'd be interested. I've got a Screwfix cheapy
version (Titan) which I've used for a couple of years and is very good.
I note from the manual of the HP2200 that they don't offer a new "cog"
as a replacement - just the pressure plate - and there doesn't seem to
be a cog available at the Bosch spares website.

Still, at least the Bosch manual tells you how to dismantle the shredder
to get at the cog. I don't even have that info for the Titan!

--

Jeff