Old 15-09-2020, 12:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rechargeable Mowers

In article ,
Vir Campestris wrote:
On 13/09/2020 13:52, thescullster wrote:

No real surprise that these things are now on the menu, but are
any real folks ditching the petrol models to get
these?

The area I have to cut is around 15m x 6m. Anyone like to
recommend a model suitable for this?

When my lawn was that size I used a mains mower.

Quite. If you have mains power within 50 yards or so, they are by
far the simplest and most reliable solution. Petrol is overkill,
and often a pain in the arse when stored in a shed. My lawn is
over half as large again, and takes only a short time with my
Hayter 14".

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.