Old 22-09-2020, 12:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Frost Warnings Tonight

Pavel314 wrote:
We've had a little cold snap here in Maryland, just northeast of Baltimore. Daytime highs in the mid-60's, overnight lows in the mid-40's. Tonight they're predicting a low of 40 with frost warnings. I turned the furnace on this evening.

i'm not ready to be cold!

i was hoping the frost hadn't taken out the climbing beans
on the fence, but now a few days later they're all yellow too
so they were affected but didn't show it as quickly.

we've had the heat on a few times already.

songbird