Old 14-10-2020, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Colour-blind birds?

On 14/10/2020 14:00, Ian Jackson wrote:

My large holly bush was once stripped bare of berries in a few minutes
when a flock of birds landed on it. [They were 'strangers' in these
parts, and I think they were just passing through. They were the size of
doves, but had red flashes on their wings. I'm not sure what they were.]

Redwings

https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wi...d-a-z/redwing/

its shoes.