Old 20-10-2020, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jim S Jim S is offline

Default Colour-blind birds?

On 20/10/2020 14:02, Ian Jackson wrote:

In message , Andy Burns

writes

Ian Jackson wrote:

neither of the two pyracanthas [...] have had no flowers

yes, we have no bananas ...

Definitely no bananas, but on closer inspection I find that my holly

DOES have quite a lot of red berries - but they seem to be 'deeper

inside', and are not as prominent as they usually are. I guess it's

possible that those 'on the outside' were easier to get at, and have

been snaffled already.

My wife believes that it is a sign of a hard upcoming winter. If it 'is'
then she can say - "See I told you". If it isn't she will deny ever
having said it.
I expect that makes her an 'old wife'. ;o?
--

Jim S