Old 30-11-2020, 08:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Any idea what this is?

On 29/11/2020 22:26, Charlie Pridham wrote:
The only dead wood I can think of is the remains of some large trees
which had died in the 1960's the stump of one i buried by work I was
doing restructuring levels in 1982 it must be around 6' under the
surface now!

It may be a small branch that fell in longish grass, unnoticed.

--
"First, find out who are the people you can not criticise. They are your
oppressors."