Old 25-01-2021, 12:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
FrznTndra FrznTndra is offline

Default Throwing Snow In Neighbors Yard? Illegal? LONG!!

Good suggestion ! I had a POS 24 year old fraudulent disability neighbor . I reported his faking injuries .He lifted a big Grizzly 4 X4 up onto the bed of a full size truck. Rode snow mobile all last winter while collecting $. Reported what company he worked for also in case they were complicit in his fraud, as some just don't care. I would use those snow covers for your rose bushes and your other plants. We live in the upper peninsula of Michigan, and believe it or not, we don't cover our flowering bushes and they thrive. As far as your asinine rude neighbor, I would get a Ring camera that videos his movements. I think you can save some of the video on your phone. You are entitled to a litter free property. Plus, if you have dogs or cats or children, nasty cigarette butts are toxic (poison) if they ingest them. You are also entitled to "peaceful enjoyment of your premises" as you are a taxpayer and citizen. I feel for you . I could tell you and show you all the stupid ignorant inconsiderate things my neighbors have done. It is pathetic how half the population has no upbringing or common courtesy, or consideration for their neighbors. I wish you patience and luck.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden...ong-45919-.htm