Old 26-04-2003, 01:27 PM
Jie-san Laushi

Default alga (algues)

proceeds (procédés ?) used in transformation of alga

I believe the word you want is procedures.

I hesitate to mention it, because it is the sort of product used in Multi-Level
Marketing schemes, but there is a species of cyanobacteria, Aphanizomenon
flos-aquae, commonly called "Super Blue-Green Algae." As the name suggests, be
skeptical of all claims about its supposed wonderful health benefits;
nevertheless, I'm sure there is more than enough about it on the Web.

Jie-san Laushi

Huodau lau, xuedau lau, hai you sanfen xue bulai
to email: eliminate redundancy