Old 09-03-2021, 07:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.organic.rec.gardens.edible,uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods[_2_] Gary Woods[_2_] is offline

Default Basil doesn'f like LED grow lights

Basil seedlings under a 200-watt LED grow light develop distorted
leaves...I've tried either/both "Veg" and "Bloom" modes (separate
strings of LEDs; different spectra). Only one of the lights I have is
dimmable, which takes us to the next question:
Is there a listing of recommended lux levels for different plants? I'm
guessing hydroponic/greenhouse growers must have something like this,
but I seem to not be asking Gooble the right questions.
TIA
--
Gary Woods O- K2AHC Public keys at home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic, or get 0x1D64A93D via keyserver
fingerprint = E2 6F 50 93 7B C7 F3 CA 1F 8B 3C C0 B0 28 68