Old 24-04-2021, 01:48 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Snag Snag is offline

Default Plantin' Day !

Well , I got a really good start . The weatherliars are calling for
temps well above freezing , and the plants are well hardened of . So
today I planted all the tomatoes - 6 each Marglobe and Rutgers and a
dozen Roma's . I also planted the red and yellow bell peppers and a 20
foot row of Blue Lake pole beans . The bean trellis does double duty
this year , I've placed it so it forces the bees to gain altitude before
crossing the garden . I still have vine stuff to plant (squashes ), and
a few that need warmer soil to germinate like okra . I'll get the
squashes planted probably Monday if it dries out enough after tonight's
rain .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.