Old 07-05-2021, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Quick tadpole question - not growing

Chris Hogg wrote:
On Thu, 06 May 2021 18:54:24 GMT, lid (AnthonyL)
wrote:

Apart from cleaning the ponds I'm hoping to leave nature to nature.

If you want your ponds to be full of interesting wildlife, don't put
fish in them, otherwise you'll only have fish.

That's not the case in our (small) pond, we have [gold]fish, lots of
them, but we also have newts, tadpoles at the moment, water beetles,
etc. etc.

I'm always spotting surprising new things in there.

--
Chris Green
ยท