Old 20-05-2021, 09:17 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 19 May 2021 19:47:01 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Cat seems happy sitting on my lap getting petted but it's chilly and
rainy outside. If he gets the urge to go out he know enough to scratch
on the door. I didn't exactly domesticate him either. He was pretty
feral when I put some food out for other cats but soon decided regular
meals were a good thing and became territorial.

What got the cat to say about your endless self-admiring gossiping, senile
bigmouth? Or will you stay quiet for a short time (which I don't believe)
when he allegedly sits on your senile lap, so close to your ever-prattling
gob?