Old 21-05-2021, 08:59 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Thu, 20 May 2021 20:06:58 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

This one isn't big on pets. There are a couple of other cats that he
will tolerate eating from his bowl but mostly any cat that wanders in
the yard is in for an ass-kicking. A friendly tabby was rubbing my legs
when I was getting in the car yesterday so I put some Friskies in a dish
for her at the end of the driveway. No go. He left his full bowl to run
her off.

You are some real narcissistic wordy bigmouth, lowbrowwoman! LOL No wonder
you got no one in RL to talk to (just like a few other demented senile
bigmouths trolling here). G