Old 23-05-2021, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Last Post

On 23/05/2021 12:39, RobH wrote:
On 23/05/2021 10:46, Jenny M Benson wrote:
On 23/05/2021 10:12, Bill Davy wrote:
Look at news.individual.net, which is cheap and filters out most of
the cr*p that other people complain about

I'd second that.

And I'd third it.Â* Or, as we used to say in olden times, AOL!

Me too , I have used news.individual for a few years now

Further to chat about albasani, it appears that the guy who ran it died,
and the guy who took over simply didnt have the time to understsand what
had been built

--
When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over
the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that

Frédéric Bastiat