Old 31-05-2021, 07:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Sunny_orchids Sunny_orchids is offline

Default Dendrochilum Magnum Spots

The spot with the liquid may be fungus. If you can cut of the leaf (or a part with the spot), I would cut it off and treat the entire plant with fungicide to prevent it from spreading. It may take awhile for the specimen to recover, and perhaps more than one fungicide application. You may still have new spots on the old leaves, but if new ones are free of spots, you have done it.
I had my dendrochilum Margnum fully recover only after 2 years, but now I have new leaves without spots, and it bloomed.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/orchid...s-3122075-.htm