Old 03-06-2021, 02:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Blackberry prune questin

On 6/2/21 5:29 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 6/2/2021 4:19 PM, songbird wrote:
Bob F wrote:
When I first moved to Seattle, I loved to go out and pick several
gallons each year. A couple pairs of jeans and an old leather coat, and
I was ready to go picking.

Â*Â* the last time i picked berries in the woods it was thimbleberries
and i ended up stepping on a rock that gave way and dumped my
container on the hillside.Â* and the bad thing about that was that i
don't really much like thimbleberries as compared to raspberries,
blueberries, blackberries, etc.Â* heh.Â*

Personally, I love thimble berries. They are a close second to
raspberries, but a lot harder to find many here.

Do they have seeds and thorns?

https://morningchores.com/growing-thimbleberries/
https://nativefoodsnursery.com/thimbleberry/