Old 07-06-2021, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jenny M Benson Jenny M Benson is offline

Default Jostaberry

I have 2 Jostaberries: one planted in the garden about 4 years ago and
one planted in a large tub about 3 years ago. The one in the garden
looks very healthy - average height about 4' - 5', spread about 6', with
lots of young growth and leaves but very little fruit. The one in the
sub looks very different - tall and rangy, not bushy, but carrying a lot
more fruit.

What should I do (and when) to encourage the garden one to produce more
fruit?
--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK