Old 11-06-2021, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Jostaberry

In article ,
Jenny M Benson wrote:

Thanks, Martin. I would have said that the garden soil was very poor,
but I will avoid enriching it in any way and see if the Josta does
better next year. Or it will have to go. I'll tell it that - it might
help! Good to be warned about the birds, too.

I had some for a few years, and got rid of them, for the same reason
as you. Black and red currants do fine, as did gooseberries when I
grew them.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.