Old 26-04-2003, 01:29 PM
d buebly

Default plant reproduction

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:09:23 GMT, "P van Rijckevorsel"
wrote:

Isn't there any number of fruit trees who need to have a 'male' planted
somewhere near them for them to bear fruit? Maybe I can think of them when
feeling a little less woozy.
PvR

cra2 schreef
So, if I moved a female plant, for example, to an area of the country

where no plants of the opposite sex existed, the plant could not reproduce,
correct?

Can you name any specific examples? Are there are any commonly known

instances of this... where you have to have an "opposite sexed" plant
somewhere in your neighborhood or the plant won't reproduce?

ginkgo