Old 26-04-2003, 01:29 PM
Cereoid+10

Default Floral anatomy question OT

You you finally admit that you are a dead head, Rinkytink.
You have been smoking far too much rope.

You certainly have been goading in your replies.
Your intentions have entirely to irritate and obfuscate, never to enlighten.
You would need to actually know something about the subject to enlighten.

P van Rijckevorsel wrote in message
You may learn eventually, but I guess it won't be today

A last remark: you allege I am goading you, but that certainly is not my
intention. I am just feeding you rope. Many things can be done with rope,

if
it is desirable to do something with it. I cannot help it if you choose to
use this rope to hang yourself.
PvR