Old 26-04-2003, 01:29 PM
c.mcculloch

Default Clang!

Ah! A mutant new-wave quintet from Akron, Ohio. Should have guessed. Thanks
for furthering my education, though.

Colin

"Cereoid+10" wrote in message
.com...
http://www.super70s.com/Super70s/Mus...We_Not_Men.asp

http://atheismawareness.home.att.net/music/devo.htm

Where have you been hiding during your lifetime?

c.mcculloch wrote in message
Er, what is DEVO?

Colin

"Cereoid+10" wrote in message
.. .
Are you saying if chimps were given the right to vote then the

elections
would have turned out differently and that Neanderthal Dubaya Bush

wouldn't
now be president and we wouldn't be facing the prospect of going to

war
with
Iraq for his daddy and all his rich republican buddies?

Are we not men? We are DEVO?

Iris Cohen wrote in message
Based on this theory, man is very closely related to the chimpanzee,

which
poses the ethical question of whether we treat chimps as animals or
quasi-humans.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"The trouble with people is not that they don't know but that they

know
so
much
that ain't so."
Josh Billings (Henry Wheeler Shaw), 1818-1885