Old 26-04-2003, 01:31 PM
Sean Houtman

Default symbiosis is QM duality? rabbit manure

From: Archimedes Plutonium

Yes, I am trying to find the symbiosis of nitrogen and something else?
between
plants and animals. That something else is plant food-- I guess sugars--
which
I guess in the final analysis is hydrogen-bonds. And so what plants give to
animals is hydrogen bonds and what animals give to plants is nitrogen.

Animals get all of their nitrogen from plants. Some animals get their nitrogen
from other animals, but in the end, it all came from plants. Animals cannot
take in nitrogen gas and turn it into protein. Some plants can give certain
bacteria an environment that lets them turn nitrogen gas into a form that the
plant can use.

Sean

--
Visit my photolog page;