Old 26-04-2003, 01:31 PM
whiteMemphis

Default Plants like asbestos?

"Archimedes Plutonium" wrote in message

Now, your reply got me to thinking as to why perhaps raspberries love
trashpiles.

Hard to believe that trash contains alot less entropy, a lot less

disorder.
And that trash and garbage contain alot of order and thus energy.
Trash such as plastics and glass and metal and asphalt and paper
and wax and discarded kitchen wastes.

Hmmm, now why do I get an image of you in the picturesque wasteland of
your backyard in an old horse-trough bath wondering how much water you're
slopping over the sides while munching toxic raspberries and discussing
chaos theory with the resident critters.