Old 26-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Jayne

Default Siting of vegetable garden

I think it's worth a try!

LOL! I can see you in my mind's eye off to university with boxes of huge
pumpkins!

"Victoria Clare" wrote in message I grew
pumpkins and squashes a few times as a teenager in our North Devon
garden so I don't think they can be that hard!

I hope not, anyway, because I have some pumpkin seedlings I will be
planting out soon. Jayne is in the Southwest too, so may well get the

few
extra degrees of warmth needed - specially on a southfacing compost heap.

(The only problems I had were what to do with the vast surplus of

products:
I must be unusual in having set off to university equipped with a box of
monstrous fruit and vegetables. )

Victoria Clare
--
On a hill in Cornwall