Old 26-04-2003, 05:45 PM
Tumbleweed

Default Greenhouse - new or 2nd hand?

"Mark Allison" wrote in message
Hi there,

I've been looking through some greenhouse brochures and have been quite
shocked by the prices. Is it worthwhile buying a second hand one? Has
anyone done this - are they generally easy to dismantle and move?

New ones are ten times or more the price of a 2nd hand one.

I sold mine cheap just to make sure I got rid of it(buyer dismantled it and
took it away) and it would have been just as easy to re-erect as a new one,
for example he knew it definitely had all the bits!
More work to dismantle, but otherwise probably better than buying one
already in bits since you might not know how to fit them together (my buyer
labelled everything and drew diagrams) or if all the bits are there.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to newsgroups)