Old 03-11-2002, 01:06 AM
Graham Burnett

Default Quinoa was links to good photos?

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Graham Burnett" contains these

words:

There's also this from Plants For A Future's database...

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/cgi-bin/...opodium+quinoa

Chenopodium quinoa (snip)

The plant prefers light (sandy), medium (loamy) and heavy (clay) soils

and
requires well-drained soil. The plant prefers acid, neutral and basic
(alkaline) soils and can grow in very alkaline and saline soils.It
requires moist soil....

Well which does it "prefer"....light or heavy; sandy or clay; acid or
neutral or alkaline? Does it require well drained, or moist soil?

Can the Leeds author distinguish an arse from an elbow, one wonders?

:-)

Blimey you mean somebody actually READS that stuff I copy and paste!! Well
done! The 'Leeds author' was probably Ken Fern, however I think I might just
pass your comment back to the PFAF yahoo list and see if they can spin
doctor their way out of that colemanballism....

Cheers Graham