Old 03-11-2002, 05:28 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default Quinoa was links to good photos?

The message
from "Graham Burnett" contains these words:

Blimey you mean somebody actually READS that stuff I copy and paste!!

Well yes, Graham, and while I'm doing so,I analyse it...rare and scarey,hm?

The 'Leeds author' was probably Ken Fern, however I think I might
just
pass your comment back to the PFAF yahoo list and see if they can spin
doctor their way out of that colemanballism....

Cheers Graham

In fact I might even send it to Lord Gnome Himself and see if I can win a
fiver...

Don't forget to forward it to me, then :-)

Janet