Old 26-04-2003, 08:08 PM
animaux

Default NO TIME FOR poor quality tools

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 21:26:52 GMT, Other Brother Kevin
wrote:

I buy all my hand tools at Sears, NOTHING beats the Craftsman deal. I
bought a digging fork almost twenty years ago, last year I returned the
SIXTH one for a new one. Another half dozen large pruners have been
returned and a couple of shovels. You can't beat it, buy it ONCE and
you're done, when it breaks take it back. They cost a bit more initally
but make up for it in the long run.

I am going to do this also. I go through pitch forks like nothing. I invested
in stainless steel and bent a tine! I'm up to Sears this week to buy me another
one.

Victoria