Old 26-04-2003, 08:08 PM
animaux

Default NO TIME FOR poor quality tools

On 26 Apr 2003 13:11:26 GMT, wrote:

Am I the only one who buys better tools and doesn't have to return them
at all? I just don't get this whole "They break alot, and this is a
feature" sales thing. I'd rather have a tool that stands up to long
work and won't break 6 times.

I mean, 3rd replacement since December?

How much do you garden? How big are your beds and how often do you work them,
and move plants around and change things? I am constantly honing my garden with
transplanting and moving around. Making new beds. Running into major rockage.
If you are a weekend gardener, good tools may last a lifetime and not break a
lot, but I do not have that same experience.