Old 26-04-2003, 09:34 PM
Dave Bell

Default Nice "pond" comment in some recent spam...

Received this, in an ad for a gardening magazine:

"Last Saturday morning, I was raking the front lawn when I heard my wife
franticly screaming my name from the backyard. I immediately assumed
something was terribly wrong because she never yells without a good
reason.

As I ran into the backyard, I saw why my wife was so excited -- a
spectacular Great Blue Heron was standing in the small pond we added to
our flower garden last year. This beautiful bird was the latest in a long
line of recent visitors. We watched in awe for a few minutes before the
amazing creature plucked a frog from the petunia patch with its long bill
and flew away, exercising its massive wings as it soared across the sky."

Uh, yeah. Nice...

Dave