Old 26-04-2003, 09:45 PM
Graham Burnett

Default newbie

"Dee Ient" wrote in message
Thank you Jim & Graham. I think I will give Bell a go.

I'm also interested in starting a permaculture sharing group in my area so
...anyone out there from Portsmouth? Please get in touch.

Poretsmouth is quite near where permaculture magazine is published (East
Meon, near eastleigh which is just up the road I think- you can certainly
see portsmouth from the hill where PC magazine is produced)

I'm sure maddy will be only too pleased to link you with local contacts,

Cheers graham

PS. I'm co-running an introductory course in Essex at the end of May if you
are interested (not too far from portsmouth- at least compared to some of
the readers here :-)

more info at http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder....urse/index.htm

HTH graham