Old 26-04-2003, 10:33 PM
Serena Blanchflower

Default Is this reasonable

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 22:00:35 +0100, Mike
wrote:

I wish more people thought as you do with regards to the self employed.
Sooooooo many only think of the time actually doing the job. 10 minutes
for a skilled plumber who is familiar with the stop cock position etc to
change a tap washer. What about the journey time, going to the
stores/merchants etc. Sick, Holiday, Insurance.

Some people haven't a clue!!

Well done for pointing it out.

I am aware of those issues but you and Paul are the ones who pointed it
out in this context! I had only drawn a distinction between the
different varieties of gardeners available. Most of these will be self
employed, although at the top end of the price range, some may be
employed by garden maintenance companies.

--
Serena

Sometimes I sits and thinks ... and sometimes I just sits. (Punch cartoon)