Old 26-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Other Brother Kevin

Default NO TIME FOR poor quality tools

wrote:

Am I the only one who buys better tools and doesn't have to return

them

In the last two years I've thinned 3 acres of woods, that eat up 4
pruners. I have added a weed whacker with a brush blame so I should slow
down on breaking pruners.
During the same two years I've dug, screened and move over 40cu yds of
soil. This week I've moved over 8 tons of rock. The largest piece of
equipment I have is a lawn tractor, w/trailer. It was all done by hand
shovels break.

I had an Asparagus Bed I HAD to dig up that ate two digging forks. That
was when they were wooden handles. I turn my gardens by hand and I have
so many rocks in my gardens the tines in my forks weaken after a few
years of digging. That has eaten up four more.

I did have a shovel fall out of my trailer and somehow got run over. Not
quite sure how that happened.

Like I said in a previous post my tools see a lot of work and I work
them hard, they break, I replace them-for FREE.
Sears is less than an hour away so I can replace them in a timely manner.

Kevin

Remove SNIP to reply