Old 27-04-2003, 04:20 AM
bjmpls

Default Newbie Weeding question

"DDEckerslyke" wrote in message ...
Newbie gardeners. Just moved into a house where the small front lawn (20 -
25 sq m) is about 15 or 20 percent dandelions. Can anyone here either advise
us what to do, or point us in the direction of a good site/book/resource? Do
we dig them out? (I had a go at a big one and the root was approximately 2cm
diameter, deeper than I could get, and I've left an impact crater.)Use
weedkiller? (We've got three young kids so we're reluctant to do this. Is
there environmentally and kid friendly weedkiller?)

Thanks in advance

dd

Noam might be able to help you out on this.