Old 27-04-2003, 05:20 AM
Phisherman

Default Mowing the yard/shoveling the snow

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 01:32:07 GMT, keith nuttle
wrote:

We are moving from the Raleigh area to Indianapolis. More importantly
from a third of an acre mostly kept natural to a half acre with lots of
grass. Additionally there is snow in Indianapolis. (Almost a record
this last year) While I know that probability says there will be less
snow this coming winter, I would like to get a something to remove snow
from a long driveway, and mow a relatatively large yard.

I have thought of a small yard tractor, with a snow blade. Any comments
or suggestions for a better solution.

A two-stage snow blower is very manuverable. It will do sidewalks and
driveways, and a lot less expensive than a tractor.