Old 27-04-2003, 05:56 AM
Alan Gould

Default Is this reasonable

In article ,
writes
I have decided to get some help in to get my back garden into good
shape, as I don't have the time required at the moment. I feel that
once everything has had a good prune and weeding and the grass is cut
back I will be able to keep on top of things, but cannot find time at
the moment to make the effort to get to that point by myself.

A well kept garden needs continual attention all months of the year. You
could spend money on having yours tidied up but maybe you should decide
how much time you will wish to devote to it in the long term. Having
somebody else do it regularly could become very expensive.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.