Old 27-04-2003, 01:20 PM
Rick McGreal

Default Nettle manure

Judy Rigby wrote in
:

I started off somewhat smaller scale last week with a bucket of the
stuff. Now I have a potent-looking brown/black liquid which does smell
somewhat I have to admit, but fortunately it's located where I'm the
only one who's likely to get close enough to get the full effect. What
I am interested in is the fly situation. This open bucket seems to be
attracting them at an incredible rate. I'm wondering would it be better
to decant the lot into a bucket with a lid, or do I just put up with the
flies for the next couple of weeks until I get it bottled up ?

I thought this was supposed to be an insect repellant?!