Old 27-04-2003, 02:08 PM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Default Algae in the Greenhouse

If you leave the stuff there, it just provides a breeding ground allowing it
to spread.

I am not aware of any chemical remover that wouldn't harm your plants as
well.

I pressure wash the entire GH to remove it, and then try to remember to
spray with 1% bleach about monthly as a preventive measure. I recently
bought some "Greenshield" which is supposed to be really effective and last
longer between applications.
--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
I'm getting algae growth in the greenhouse. The glass is easy...I just
squeegee it when there's condensation on it. My problem is on the

aluminum
and brick.

Should I worry about it? What should I use to get rid of it?

Gene