Old 27-04-2003, 04:32 PM
Hillary Israeli

Default Baby possum in strawberries

In ,
Larry Blanchard wrote:

*In article , rfsmith@-remove
*says...
* By the way...a friend of mine says they make great pets if you get one when
* it is young enough. They are just scary looking to your visitors.
*
*Everyone I know who has tried that has found out that when they mature
*(specifically the males) they can get downright mean and nasty. Maybe a
*female would stay tame.
*

No, not really. I do not recommend keeping a wild-caught possum as a pet.
It's illegal around here, anyway, but YMMV (unless you're a licensed
wildlife rehabber or something)

debugging your net or deworming your pet