Old 27-04-2003, 05:32 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default What apple trees do I plant..

Have you considered minarettes? As you don't have much room they may be
ideal

http://www.yallop98.freeserve.co.uk/dk.links.htm

From the English Riviera If you live in Paradise why would you want to go
abroad for a holiday? Answers on a postcard to
http://www.cornishlight.freeserve.co.uk/rame.htm

Steve Warren @ The UK Speedtrap Guide
wrote:
: I am looking to plant two apple trees in the front garden. I have two
: good size areas one for an eating apple and one for a cooking apple,
: well that's the plan.
: I would like to let then get to about 9-10 ft and then keep them that
: way. Anyone have any suggestions on what type to plant as I have
: never done this, I am looking for a tasty apple and good cropping
: tree.
: Many thanks
: Steve