Old 27-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Natalie

Default Aphids (I think)

"Charlie" wrote in message
I think I've found aphids on the bottom of my mint leaves. There are lots
of little green bugs and foam like stuff on a few leaves. How do I get

rid
of them? I'd prefer natural / free / cheap ways, but will use chemicals

if
I have to, although I'm not sure if this would be harmful on herbs that I
eat! Please someone help me!

For all leaf/stem sucking insects I use washing up liquid. Generally give
the plant a good clean, using a spray, if they are delicate, or a j-cloth
;-)

I believe it is the fatty acids in the washing up liquid that does the job.

Natalie