Old 27-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Shiva

Default Keeping a Messy Garden

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:11:43 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:05:11 -0400 (EDT), "Shiva"
wrote:

Boo! If it didn't have a bloom on it, there's no telling what you have!

We'll see what happens. It has 4 really plump unopened buds on it. I
should know soon...

So, how's it looking? Last time I did that I got two "Granada" that
were so NOT. Scentless orange and yellow things, nothing like it. I
hacked them to death with great pleasure muhahah.

Are you saying that we shouldn't rescue roses from WalMart? g

Nope. My two circus are from Lowes. BUT they were blooming and
healthy, in good-sized pots. I do think one ought not buy bare root
Walmart roses if one gives a poop about what variety one is actually
buying. G

If I could only do the same with Felicia chuckle.

Try me again. I'm having a weak moment.

Hey, Dave, didn't I see some chain link fence in your yard? It's the best
to grow roses on.

Yes, however, it's already covered in roses. There *is* another
length, but it's under a 40 foot tree, so it's not ideal for roses.

Aha. So, how much do you like that tree?

Makes me wish for a scent snapshot. Just what we need, a new invention!

Well, there's always John Waters' Smell-o-rama. However, the scents on
that are a bit different...

Eeeyuu, you mean the scratch and sniff thing?! You are perverse.