Old 27-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default Aphids (I think)

The message
from Rick McGreal contains these words:

BTW...Am one of teh few people that has 2 spoons in my garden tool kit??
A big ladle spoon and a small desert spoon.......

Is that all ? :-) I use several spoons and a table knife; and a
battered old seive and colander (both retired from kitchen duty). Our
kitchen bread knife has led a double life for many years, slashing
nettles and comfrey, cutting cabbages and caulis, trimming lettuces by
the compost heap, etc. The steak knife set we got as a wedding present,
were put to better use for taproot weeds and asparagus. A tea-strainer
covers the air vent in my new wormbin.

Janet.