Old 27-04-2003, 10:44 PM
animaux

Default NO TIME FOR poor quality tools

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 07:56:08 -0500, Bob Adkins wrote:

Ewww...gumbo. I hate that sticky black dirt. It's like shoveling un-chewed
bubble gum. I think you could make armor-piercing tank shells out of it when
dried in the sun.

Bob

Yeah, well! It's also loaded with minerals and life now that I put a few dozen
yards of compost on it and I do work it all by hand at the proper time. No
tillers for me.

Not to change the subject, but finally this will be the first year in this
garden where plants are maturing in their places and I can see the light at the
end of the tunnel of constantly planting and honing.

Trees are growing, shrubs are growing, things are flowering and are mature.
Perennials look great. Strawberries have fruits the size of a half dollar coin.

I love my garden now. It's really getting there.