Old 27-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] Spirituality in bonsai articles

Chris Cochrane wrote:

Craig's thoughtful article on cultivation and tree metaphors in spritual
context gives voice to feelings I've surely felt. It is a stunning article,
Craig... and beautifully formatted on the WBFF website, Andy.

Thanks.

Chris... C. Cochrane, , Richmond VA USA

(P.S. Couldn't wait to respond after reading Craig's article. Ted's
article will surely be stunning, too, as he is an exceptional fellow.)

Thanks Chris. I enjoyed Ted's article as well, and appreciated his comments about
Mr. Kato's philosophy of bonsai, emphasizing peace and understanding.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: