Old 28-04-2003, 01:20 AM
Diane Mancino

Default Top Ten

I just bought a orchid from Adelaide. He was visiting the NE OS meetings and
selling Zygos bare rooted. very informative meeting, He was visiting from
Australia
"Andrew" wrote in message
John Mallery wrote:

Wow - Thelymitra nuda, Pterostylis baptistii - definitely beautiful

orchids,
but where can one get them in the States?

Apparently SouthWest Orchids in Oklahoma imports for
Adelaide Orchids. They claim to sell Aussie terrestrials on
their website but I think they're sold seasonally (probably
in summer as tubers). Going by what is stocked by Adelaide
Orchids, they should sell Ptst baptistii and Diuris orientis
(probably under the older name of D.corymbosa). They may not
sell T.nuda as tubers but they may have it in flask.
However, they should have some Thelymitra hybrids as tubers.