Old 28-04-2003, 01:44 AM
Jerrispond

Default koi spawn

Great day I bet its a sight!!!
Do you give away any of your babies?
How often do you feed them?

There are usually only one or 2 babies that will still be around next
spring....just the way I want it, a natural pond.....They just sort of replace
what the xxxxx herons eat!! There is something in the goldfish pond regularly
eating them however. I think it must be a frog or a snake, because they are
not hiding and there is no mess in the pond.Naturally they prefer the blue and
white ones over the common orange comets... I do have some pretty big
bullfrogs. The whole yard is pretty now....both the pond and dirt iris are
blooming. The azaleas are still in bloom, and I measured one of probably 50
purple clementis blooms that was 8 inches across. we have had a lot of rain
this spring and it is beautiful Jerri